qPharmetra provides clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics expertise to clients in pursuit of new medicines to treat unmet patient need. We are located in the US and Europe and provide career opportunities for scientists that share our commitment to help our clients make better decisions for developing medicines to improve the lives of patients.
At qPharmetra you will have the opportunity to contribute in a fantastic team of international colleagues with different backgrounds and seniority. You will help clients with their crucial decisions in all phases of drug development in multiple therapeutic areas.
As a Pharmacometrics Consultant you are challenged with all levels of model-informed drug development questions, various types of data and a broad variety of analyses, each requiring strategic planning, execution, and communication.
qPharmetra offers a great learning environment, teaming you up with experienced colleagues with an established culture of collaboration rather than competition.
- Provide consulting to clients
- Develop strategic modelling and simulation plans helping our clients make informed decisions in various stages of drug development
- Project team lead, plan, execute and report population PK and PKPD modeling and simulations to regulatory standards
- Write regulatory documentation
- Produce high quality presentation material and present results to clients and colleagues
- Supervise less experienced colleagues and review M&S work from others
- Represent pharmacometrics or quantitative clinical pharmacology in cross functional teams
- Write publications and present posters
- Develop client relations for existing and new clients. Write statement of work
- Develop and improve routines to aid our creative, consistent, collaborative way of working
You hold a PhD or have equivalent documented experience in Pharmacometrics and minimum 5 years post PhD experience from industry, academia or regulatory. You are positive, self-motivated, are comfortable working independently and collaboratively, and you possess excellent communication skills; You have good understanding of model informed drug development, regulatory requirements, and guidance documents. You plan, execute and deliver high quality work within defined timelines. You have documented experience working with NONMEM and R. You have documented knowledge in Pharmacometrics, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics.
- Consulting experience
- Hands on experience PK and PKPD nonlinear mixed effects modeling with various types of endpoints
- Experience in developing M&S strategy in various stages in drug development
- Experience representing pharmacometrics or quantitative clinical pharmacology in cross functional teams
- Knowledge of PKPD for small and large molecules in more than one therapeutic area
- Experience with LaTeX typesetting
- Experience of statistical analyses
- Experience in data management creating NONMEM data sets
- Experience with NCA, PBPK
- Peer reviewed publications
If you want to join us please send your resumé to .
qPharmetra does not accept unrequested help from recruiters for this job opening. Resumes (in whatever shape or form) that are sent by recruiters to qPharmetra or any employee of qPharmetra without a written assignment of a recruiter, will automatically be considered property of qPharmetra and not constitute a basis for any claim or any form of compensation to the recruiter payable by qPharmetra.